Friday, October 30

Pinoy Big Brother's Princess Manzon admits she’s attracted to Tom Mott!



In the October 29 episode of Pinoy Big Brother Double Up Uber, housemate Tom Mott was shocked to find out that his good friend Princess Manzon had made a voluntary exit. When he was given a chance to speak to Princess on the monitor in the confession room, the two failed to hold back their tears as they bid each other goodbye. In an interview with ABS-CBN.com, Princess explained why she broke down when she spoke with Tom. “Feeling ko kasi I had let him down. He told me that PBB will open so many doors for me. Pero hindi naman kasi ‘yun ang goal ko sa pagsali. Nami-miss ko rin kasi siya and nung kalalabas ko pa lang I asked Kuya if I can say goodbye to him. Noong sa Uber lang kami talaga nakapag-goodbye sa isa’t isa. I wish I had more time to show him that I care for him. Naiyak din ako kasi I want him to be stronger. Sana ‘wag siyang masyadong malungkot sa pag-alis ko. Gusto ko nga siyang i-hug to let him know that I’m okay dito sa labas. Baka kasi iniisip niya may problem ako kaya ako lumabas.”




During the first week of PBB, Princess was assigned to House A where she was the only girl housemate, and that’s when her friendship with Tom started. “In House A I was the only girl sa simula. Naisip ko na sinet up ako ni Big Brother, hahaha! Si Tom ‘yung talagang naging ka close ko because we’re pretty much the same. We’re very expressive, he’s so caring, siya nga ang nag-comfort sa akin nung una akong na-nominate. Nakakapag open up ako ng problem sa kaniya. Sabi nga ni Jason (Francisco) siguro kung nakasama ko lang si Tom nang matagal hindi ako agad lalabas.”

Princess confessed to ABS-CBN.com that during her stay inside the house, she and Tom got to talk about how they truly feel about each other. “He’s a very attractive guy, gusto ko ‘yung mga pakanta-kanta niya; he watches me when I go to sleep. Sabi naman niya na he also likes me. He found it strange nga na he got to like a girl na sandali pa lang niya kilala. I believe nakilala niya ako nang sobra in the amount of time I was in the house. He said I am such a warm person, sweet, supportive. I’m hoping he could still say the same things paglabas niya ng bahay.”

Princess had been working for five years in Japan where he met her British boyfriend, but they broke up on the day she tried out for the PBB auditions in Tokyo. Now that she’s single, will she accept Tom’s invitation for a date as soon as they meet again in the outside world? “He knows where to find me. Hanapin niya ako, dito sa Philippines o sa Japan. I can’t say if he will still feel the same kapag lumabas siya at nagkita kami. Pero sana he’ll stay true sa mga sinabi niya. Tom is serious about PBB, he wants to be in the Big Four. He wants to build a career din ata dito so sa ngayon wala akong ine-expect from him in terms of romance. We’ll see kung ano mangyayari paglabas niya.”

Princess admitted that Tom is one of her bets to be in the Big Four. She also said that she will be watching when Tom makes it to the Big Night. “Stay determined as you are. I know minsan nadi-distract ka because of your housemates but keep going lang. I know you really want this. I hope to see you in the Big Night. I care for you and I will feel the same paglabas mo.”

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Pinoy Big Brother" Double Up, updates and happenings sa bahay ni Kuya!

Disclaimer

All images and videos that appear on the site are Copyright of their respective owners.Pinoy Big Brother: Double Up!claims no credit for them unless otherwise noted. If you own the rights to any of the images or videos and do not wish them to appear on the site please contact us and they will be promptly removed.

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP