Saturday, November 21

Tom Mott is enjoying Princess Manzon’s company!



Things seem to be looking up for Tom Mott and Princess Manzon after their stints as housemates of Pinoy Big Brother Double Up. Now that they are both back in the outside world, Tom and Princess are spending more time together, hence many are expecting that romance will continue to blossom between the two. In an interview with ABS-CBN.com, Tom spoke about how Princess’s friendship helped him survive the stressful life inside the PBB house. “‘Yung pinagsamahan namin sa loob ng bahay kept me grounded. Siyempre gusto mong makasama ‘yung mga taong nagpapasaya sa ‘yo. For me she is that person. Our happy times together helped go on sa pang araw-araw sa loob ng bahay.”




Tom was force evicted after his violent outburst during a tense weekly task. On his exit, he was fetched by Princess who had made a voluntary exit after barely three weeks inside the house. “When I went out I feared na mag-iiba na ‘yung pagtingin niya sa akin because of what I did inside the house. But I was thankful na ganun pa rin siya sa akin. It would be best I guess if we will just take things one at a time. We have so much catching up to do. I hope we can spend more time together.”

The 22-year-old hunky Waray went on to reveal the qualities that he finds very attractive in Princess. “I want a woman who can stand by herself, but at the same time can also be on good terms with other people. Gusto ko ‘yung masarap kasama pero kahit wala ako kaya niyang dalhin ‘yung sarili niya. That was one of the qualities that I liked about her. You don’t see that too often in the girls in the US. Usually it’s either they prefer being alone or they are dependent on a group. Si Princess palaban pero malambing. I never thought I would see those to opposite qualities in one woman. She took me by surprise.”

However, Tom would rather not rush things with Princess. He said that right now he just wants to enjoy going out with the 22-year-old Cebuana babe. “I don’t want to rush things. Sa loob ng bahay mas mabilis ang mga oras. Dahil kayo lang ang nagkikita araw-araw mas mabilis mong makikilala ang isang tao. But for me mas maganda dito sa labas because at least we get to enjoy a normal environment. We can enjoy each other’s company, but also at the same time we can space out din.”

Tom also thanked all the fans who supported him and Princess when they were inside Kuya’s house. “I’m glad that people got to enjoy ‘yung samahan namin ni Princess because ‘yung nakita nila sa amin sa loob ng bahay is not faked or forced. Totoo lahat ‘yun. It’s great to know na I’m just living out my life and marami ang natutuwa.”

As early as now there are some who are saying that Tom has the making of the “next Sam Milby.” With the face, body, and talent, Tom said he is open into trying out any opportunity there is in showbiz. “Kung may opportunities I’d like to take it. Kahit anong pwede kong matutunan. I’ve done modeling for commercials in Hong Kong. I’ve never done acting but if I’m offered, I’m willing to do it. I’ll give my 100% to learn the craft. I sing occasionally, madalas sa banyo lang. I’ve never taken any voice lessons but I’m willing to do it. I enjoy singing din, masarap gawin kapag nabo-bore ka.”

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Pinoy Big Brother" Double Up, updates and happenings sa bahay ni Kuya!

Disclaimer

All images and videos that appear on the site are Copyright of their respective owners.Pinoy Big Brother: Double Up!claims no credit for them unless otherwise noted. If you own the rights to any of the images or videos and do not wish them to appear on the site please contact us and they will be promptly removed.

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP